Computer Science Student Forms
Note: Currently all forms are in PDF format; incomplete forms will not be processed. (Very few forms are available in the department office.)
- Registration Request Permit (To be used before classes begin & during first 4 weeks of school.)
- Petition to Add/Drop After Deadline (Use this form ONLY after 4th week of school.)
- Supervisory Course Petition (aka CSC 198, 199, 299, 500/502)
- Student Internship Registration Form AND Student Learning Agreement required for enrollment (aka CSC 195 / 295)
- Repeat Policy
Advising & Graduation Forms
- BS Advising form
- BS Course Planning Form (4-semester)
- GE Worksheet for Computer Science
- BS Change of Major (Undergraduates: You are not a CSC major unless you have filled out this form and had it approved.)
- MS Advising form (Computer Science)
- MS Advising form (Software Engineering)
- MS Substitution-Waiver Petition
- MS Classification Application
- MS Advancement to Candidacy form
- MS Project Topic form
- MS Project Academic Integrity form
- Completion of Oral Presentation
- MS Graduation Application form
- For additional graduate student forms, please visit the Graduate Studies website.
Certificate Program Applications
Be advised the following forms are fillable form PDFs. If you are using Firefox or Chrome, PDF fillable forms can no longer be filled out in the browser. The form must be downloaded and opened in Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader and the Adobe Acrobat/Reader security prompt "Enable All Features" must be clicked to properly view and edit the form. As of 2016, Internet Explorer 11 still supports fillable form PDFs in the browser. Web-compatible, non-fillable PDF forms have also been provided.
- Application for Undergraduate Certificate(s):
The Computer Science major offers undergraduate cerificates in the following areas: Cyber Defense and Operations, Game Engineering, Information Assurance and Security, Software Engineering, and Systems Software.
- Application for Graduate Certificate(s):
The Computer Science graduate program offers advanced certificates in the following areas: Computer Architecture, Computer Engineering, Computer Networks and Communications, Data Management Systems, Data Mining, Information Assurance and Security, Intelligent Systems, Software Engineering, Systems Software.
For web-compatible, non-fillable versions of the above forms, please use the following links:
International Student Letters
- BS Request for Optional Practical Training Letter
- MS Request for Optional Practical Training Letter
- Request for Extension of Visa Letter (BS & MS)