Student Resources & Forms

Note: Currently all forms are in PDF format; incomplete forms will not be processed. (Very few forms are available in the department office.)
Please fill in all forms completely and accurately by TYPING all information. If not available, please use blue or black ink.
Once completed, please return the form to the CpE Program Office, RVR 3022 (or 3018 if they are closed)
Please allow at least 72 hours after submission for forms to be processed.

Undergraduate Forms


Internship CpE 195

Important: During finals week, the Student Evaluation Report, Employer Evaluation Report AND Assessment of Academic Internships form are to be emailed to the department at Failure to submit will result in "RP" being assigned as your grade.

CO-OP CpE 195A

If you are interested in the Cooperative Education Program (CO-OP), please contact the ECS Career Center for further instructions.

Important: During finals week, the Student Evaluation and Employer Evaluation Reports are to be emailed to the department at

Fob Key Forms

For all Fob Key Requests - change name, ID, and date of graduation.

Substitution/waiver Forms

Other Resources & Links

Graduate Forms

Applications, Petitions, & Forms

Applications for Graduation can be completed online. From the Student Services Center, select Graduation Application and follow the instructions. Write the list of substituted courses (if any) in the text box before submitting the application. For example, write course "A is substituted for B". All the substituted courses must be first approved by the CpE Coordinator.

  • Advising Form
  • Advising Form (Fall 2018 and beyond)
  • Advancement To Candidacy Form

    This form lists the specific requirements (i.e., courses, exams, thesis/project) to be completed before a Master's degree can be awarded. Please fill in the form completely before seeing the CpE Graduate Advisor. This is a University form and can be found on the Graduate Studies Website Note: When typing the form, Subject refers to the course prefix - EEE, CpE, CSC etc. Course Number refers to the course taken 151, 250, 274, etc. So the Subject would be CpE and the Course Number would be 250

  • Application For Graduation

    Submit this form for graduation once your Advancement to Candidacy form has been approved. This is a University form and can be found on the Graduate Studies Website"

  • Classification Application

    Use this form to add or change your graduate degree objective. Transcripts from the bachelor's degree and any other coursework must be attached. This is a University form and can be found on the Graduate Studies Website

  • Completion Of Ms Project Form
  • Continuous Enrollment Form

    Graduate students who have been advanced to candidacy and who have completed all course work must maintain the required active degree program status without additional University registration by enrolling in Continuous Enrollment through the College of Continuing Education. There are no units associated with this enrollment, but a College of Continuing Education fee equal to one unit is required. Such enrollment is valid as long as the student is within the time period allowed for the completion of the culminating experience requirement

  • Petition For Exception

    Use this form if you have made changes in any coursework listed on your Advancement to Candidacy form

  • Plan C Course Approval Form

    Please read the Plan C Guidelines before submitting the form. TYPE all information and submit it to the EEE/CpE Office

  • Topic Form

    Please TYPE on the form completely before seeing your Committee Chair (first reader). Once the form has been signed by your Committee Char bring it to the EEE Department Office for the Graduate Coordinator's approval. Note: To add CpE 500, please complete the EEE/CpE Add Permit and submit the Topic Form and the Add Permit to the EEE Department Office for approval. Note: You will NOT be added to EEE 500 without a completed topic form signed by your First Reader, Second Reader, and EEE Graduate Coordinator">

Letter Templates

If you require a letter from the CpE Program, please choose from the list below. Templates and examples have been provided for you. Please type your letter and email it to the CpE Program Office Once your letter has been received and checked, it will be printed on CpE Letterhead and signed by the CpE Graduate Coordinator. Incomplete or letters not completed properly will not be processed and returned to you for corrections. Letters could take at least 3 days after submission to be processed, especially during busy periods. Please be patient. You will be notified when your letter is ready for pick up.

  • Allowance To Register For Less Than 9 Units

    Use this template to type your letter requesting permission to take less 9 Units because you have less than 9 Units to complete for your degree

  • Degree Verification

    Use this template to type a letter requesting verification that you have completed all necessary requirements for your degree. Please note: We will need to verify that all degree requirements have been satisfied. A letter will not be provided if there are courses to be completed, your project has not been received by Graduate Studies, or you have not passed the Plan C Exam

  • Expected Graduation Date